Polite Puppy Program
In Our Training Facility $350, In Home Puppy Training Course – $600
Ryan & Pig
- 1 on 1 attention
- 3 sessions
- Phone and email support are included free for the life of your puppy
- Free step by step training videos & newsletter series after training that help you and your puppy stay on track.
You will get a custom tailored puppy training session, up to 2 hours long that is designed to meet your puppy’s specific needs. With each session you will be learning how what your body language and tone of voice immediately affects your puppy’s behavior. With each session your confidence will grow and so will your puppy’s. You will notice your puppy’s behavioral improvements week after week without a doubt.
Typically your sessions will be spaced out over the first few weeks after your puppy arrives. This helps ensure you address the changes your puppy will be going through before they begin affecting behavior.
For example, most people don’t know that around 7-8 months of age previously well behaved puppies are likely to begin developing socialization issues. You can nip these common socialization issues in the bud with a well timed training session designed specifically for this phase of your puppies life.
Your puppy will learn how to:
- Stop biting/mouthing
- Stop jumping
- Be calm when asked (Yes, we can teach your puppy this skill)
- Stop chewing on anything but dog toys
- Relax in the crate while you’re away
- How to socialize your puppy with other dogs and people
- Bone/treat/toy sharing
- Teaching your puppy to fetch
- Games to play with your puppy
Perfect Puppy Boarding School
7 Day Training Program (Weekend included) – $2,495
This is a potty training program that will teach your puppy when and where to go to the bathroom.
With this program you’ll have a 2 hour training session with us on the last day so we can train you!
10 Day Training Program (No weekend included) – $1,995
With this program you will drop your puppy off on Monday morning and pick up on Friday afternoon for practice at home over the weekend. The following week you’ll do that same thing, and each Friday at pick up you’ll do a 1 hour training session with us so we can train you.
In each of the boarding school programs your puppy will learn:
- To hold it through the night
- A regular schedule that helps minimize confusion and teach him to hold it until the next potty break arrives.
- This course is designed for puppies from 8 weeks young to 4 months old (for older puppies see the programs on our dog training page)
- You can extend your puppy’s training program for $200 per additional night (Monday-Thursday) or $300 per additional night (Friday-Sunday) if needed.
These boarding school programs come with 6 months of unlimited follow-up training sessions.
I look forward to helping you and your puppy get on the same page so you enjoy each other more, play more and reach the obedience goals that are important to you.