Free Puppy Training Guide With Videos & Step By Step Instructions:
This guide teaches how to stop jumping, biting and hyperactivity. There is a detailed section on potty training as well. I hope you learn a lot from it!
We Have 3 Puppy Training Programs to Choose From for Puppies 7 Weeks to 4 Months Old
1) Polite Puppy Program
In Our Training Facility $695
In home sessions are available for an additional $100 per session.
- 1 on 1 attention
- 5 sessions
- You’ll have your trainer’s cell number. Phone and email support are included free for the life of your puppy.
- Free step by step training videos & newsletter series after training that help you and your puppy stay on track.
You will get a custom tailored puppy training session, 1 hour long that is designed to meet your puppy’s specific needs. With each session you will be learning how what your body language and tone of voice immediately affects your puppy’s behavior. With each session your confidence will grow and so will your puppy’s. You will notice your puppy’s behavioral improvements week after week without a doubt.
Typically your sessions will be spaced out over the first few weeks after your puppy arrives. This helps ensure you address the changes your puppy will be going through before they begin affecting behavior.
For example, most people don’t know that around 7-8 months of age previously well behaved puppies are likely to begin developing socialization issues. You can nip these common socialization issues in the bud with a well timed training session designed specifically for this phase of your puppies life.
You will learn how to teach your puppy to:
- Stop biting/mouthing
- Stop jumping
- Be calm when asked (Yes, your puppy can learn this skill)
- Stop chewing on anything but dog toys
- Relax in the crate while you’re away
- Socialize politely with other dogs and people
- Bone/treat/toy sharing
- Fetch/drop it
- Additional training games to play
2) Puppy Scholar Day Training
4 Week Program – $995
Enroll your puppy in our Puppy Scholar day training program! This program is much like a boarding school program but your dog goes home with you each night and on the weekends. You’ll drop your dog off Monday through Friday before 9am each morning and pick up after 4:30pm.
This program covers what is typically covered during our Perfect Puppy course. It will be up to you to continue good behavior at home each night and each morning before you drop off for more training. This program also includes:
- 4 weeks of day training (Mon-Fri)
- 2 training sessions between you and your trainer each month at the end of week 2 and week 4.
- The option to renew each month to continue your puppy’s training. Your puppy’s needs change each month as they grow and so will the training. We’ll match our training exercises to the phase your puppy is in.
- Your trainer will work with your puppy each day to cover all of the behaviors listed in the Polite Puppy program above.
3) Perfect Puppy Boarding School
2 Week Program – $2,195
With this program you will drop your puppy off on Monday morning and pick up on Friday afternoon for practice at home over the weekend. The following week you’ll do that same thing, and each Friday at pick up you’ll do a 1 hour training session with us so we can train you.
Your puppy will learn:
- To hold it through the night
- A regular schedule that helps minimize confusion and teach him to hold it until the next potty break arrives.
- This course is designed for puppies from 8 weeks young to 4 months old (for older puppies see the programs on our dog training page)
- You can extend your puppy’s training program for $100 per additional night (Monday-Thursday) or $200 per additional night (Friday-Sunday) if needed.
Your boarding school program comes with 6 months of unlimited follow-up training sessions.
We look forward to helping you and your puppy get on the same page so you enjoy each other more, play more and reach the obedience goals that are important to you.