What’s Inside the ebook
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Unpredictable dogs don’t exist. If your dog seems unpredictable, chances are he is giving you plenty of clues. Learn how to spot them.
- Why potty training is my favorite problem to fix. It’s one of the easiest behaviors to reverse if you know what the dog is thinking.
- How your puppy’s mother already did all the basic dog training for you and how this knowledge can transform your dog’s behavior quickly.
- You know how your body tenses up when you know your dog is about to do something bad? This is the exact moment where you need to take action! I’ll teach you what to do
- How to train a dog to “drop it” in 60 seconds.
- Teach your dog to walk on a treadmill.
- Why petting your dog at the “right time” can become your most powerful training tool. There is a simple way to develop this skill and virtually no one is doing it.
- Why your dog feels the need to protect you and your home from guests by barking, jumping, and biting. Believe it or not, he is doing the job he was genetically designed to do. It’s your job to relieve him of his stressful workload.
- Dog’s can only focus on 1 thing at a time. This is why when they are excited they have such a hard time listening to you. Here’s how to make sure that the one thing he is focusing on is you.
- Dogs have powerful noses. Learn a fun way to put it to good use (Dogs absolutely love owners who challenge their minds in this way).
- My fail proof technique for getting a dog to heel.
- This simple insight puts an end to your dog’s dinner table begging will have you thinking, “why didn’t I think of that?”
- Why someone who can’t speak has a better chance of getting your dog to stop barking than you do.
- I’ll break down the meaning of your dog’s tail movements and how to read his mood. In fact, your dog’s tail wagging could be a sign of aggression.
- The 5 levels of dog aggression. Learn what level your dog is at and how to reverse his aggression before it’s too late.
- I bet you’ve noticed that much of your dog’s behavior doesn’t make logical sense. As soon as we start the training I’ll teach you how to think like a dog so the things he does become not only understandable but predictable as well.
You can own my informative ebook immediately for just $5.95. Click on the button below to place your order:
“My 10 month old Mastiff was out of control, WAY OUT OF CONTROL. He damaged the furniture and walls in our home, and he was constantly bitting and jumping on people. I love my dog and I am totally devoted to him. However, eventually it became obvious that if he didn’t improve his behavior soon I would have NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE HIM AWAY.
I tried EVERYTHING to improve his behavior, I took him to 3 different sets of obedience classes and I even hired “…………” to come to our home. They charged several hundred dollars and gave me a “lifetime guarantee”. Unfortunately, their technique was completely ineffective and I was so uncomfortable with their harsh methods that I was afraid to let them come back.
I am so grateful I found Ryan. The changes in my dog’s behavior are MIRACULOUS. Ryan’s confident, patient approach, founded in a proficient knowledge of dog psychiatry, is amazingly effective.
Ryan walks my dog and brushes out his coat every day, he cleans up our yard and he gives him a bath once a month. In addition, Ryan always makes himself available for extra training whenever I request it. He is a joy to work with and a TRUE MIRACLE WORKER. He is honest, reliable and dependable and I strongly recommend his services. He turned my “problem” dog into the perfect pet, and I am grateful that I found him.
My only complaint… I wish I found him six months earlier!
“From the second Ryan walked in my door it was obvious he was experienced. He IMMEDIATELY STARTED GETTING RESULTS with my dog.
I’ve owned a few dogs before this one, and I’ve never had a problem with training, but my new dog Weezy isn’t like any dog I’ve ever had
before. Lol, rowdy, stubborn, needy, etc.
Ryan took him for a week, and when I got him back he was a different dog. So much more calm and now I enjoy taking him on walks.
I’m a hunter, so I must say this is a GREAT FOUNDATION for all the other stuff I want to teach him. I would highly recomend Ryan as a trainer, not to mention he’s very helpful and easy to work with. A GREAT INVESTMENT for enjoying your dog!
We are very pleased with Harley’s progress. Reese has taken her twice to Tanner Park for a run and then OFF LEASH with not even one incident. I have really noticed a change when we walk in both Harley and myself. Instead of crossing the street to avoid passing a dog, I walk past with more confidence and she responds to the corrections. I think the key thing for me is when you said that more contact was needed, not less.
Mocha has been doing really good with the Halti and sometimes even is five paces behind us. Having Harley under control really helps us focus on Mocha more during the walks which is helping with his pulling issues.
They were boarded for a week, so I can’t say our walk this morning was perfect by any means, but they calmed down a lot quicker than I expected.
Thank you so much for giving us the tools we needed. It is still a work progress, but she is really coming along.
Jessica and Reese”
Click the button below to my ebook “From Puppy To Pack Leader”, what every dog owner should know about how to successfully train their dog. If you’re not 100% satisfied simply contact me within 30 days and I’ll issue you a full refund.
Immediately after purchase, you will be taken to a page where you can click a link to download the PDF file containing your copy of my ebook, “From Puppy To Pack Leader”.