We offer group classes, one on one sessions and Boot Camps specifically designed for puppies.
We offer group classes, one on one sessions and Boot Camps specifically designed for adolescent and adult dogs.
You’ll get GPS tracking of every walk including a note from your dog walker that automatically gets emailed to you.
Boarding & Daycare
Your dog will learn basic leash skills and to play appropriately with dogs of all ages and temperaments.
Our loving pet sitters are here to keep your pets happy and comfy in their own home while you’re away.
Our grooming services are very detailed. We take our time and are dedicated to being patient with each dog we groom.
Dog Training Salt Lake City
What We Believe
1. Your dog needs to learn that all the best things in life come from you and that you’ll make sure she has everything she loves in exchange for good behavior.”
2. If you have to raise your voice to get your dog’s attention he probably isn’t getting the message you intend. When he’s trained, talking to him will get his attention just fine.
3. Training should be fun; this is why we incorporate games your dog will love into our training sessions.
4. If we teach your dog that following you leads to his favorite things… we won’t have to train for long.
5. The ultimate goal of our training system is the freedom for your dog to move and think without being constantly directed.
6. We want to teach your dog how to make good decisions when on and off leash so you won’t need to train her for every situation.
Train Walk Poop is licensed, bonded and insured. We are also a professional level member of the IACP. Ryan Gwilliam has over 13 years of professional dog training experience working with hundreds of dogs of all different breeds, sizes, temperaments and ages. Ryan and his team train dozens of dogs every day with behavioral issues such as:
- Potty Training
- Mouthing and biting
- Pulling on the leash
- Jumping up
- Anti-social (with people or dogs)
- Overly social (pushy or rough play)
- Separation anxiety
The list goes on and on. If your dog is doing it we’ve seen it before. We love helping dogs overcome their behavioral issues in a fun, structured learning environment.
“They put a lot of time into evaluating each dog to ensure every dog gets the right program of activities and plays with suitable friends. They train on crate behavior, leash, treadmill, fetch, socialization, agility courses, tricks, barking and whining, and general obedience. We’ve also scheduled a personalized one-on-one training session where we’ll get advice and techniques to properly work with her. Highly recommended!”
– JEREMIAH H
Free GPS Tracking
Daycare Run by Trainers
Group Classes, 1 on 1 sessions & Boot Camps Available
Meet Our Team
Our team members really bond with the pets they are entrusted to care for. I am confident that after a few visits with us your dog will start to think of our pet care team as part of the family. We see it time and time again! After all, it’s the emotional connection that we have with your dogs that matters the most.
– TRAINER –
People often ask me, “how did you get started working with dogs?”. To which I answer, “I got a dog”. And that’s the truth, I got a Pit Bull puppy on a whim, and I had no idea how to raise him.
I started watching The Dog Whisperer on tv, going to dog training workshops, reading dog related books and scientific studies and buying every dog training dvd I could get my hands on. Thanks to all my studying and hard work with my own dog, my friends and family soon took notice of my passion and ability with dogs. Click on image above to read more.
– DOG WALKING & PET SITTING MANAGER –
Lorie has had dogs her entire life. Something about their happy, playful nature and noble hearts has always made her love dogs. In December of 2014, Lorie was looking for a new challenge when she saw an opening with Train Walk Poop. She applied, and her search blossomed into a new passion. She loves what she does, and has a lot of fun with it. Her dependability shows, as she can be counted on to always do a great job.
Train Walk Poop has your pets needs covered
GPS tracking included
- Walks of any length available
- Free GPS tracking
- End of walk note
- Licensed, bonded, insured
We teach social confidence and how to play nicely
- Basic leash training
- Social skills
- Supervised by a trainer
Tailored to you and your dog
- 1 on 1 sessions
- Boot Camps
- Experienced trainers
- Pro level members of IACP
My dog just got back from a 5 day board and train. She is remarkably changed for the better. She went from a wild, 6-month old puppy to a calm dog who just awaits instructions. I am still trying to wrap my head around how this is possible. Don’t hesitate to use this service.